And since I am already in full Inception fanart mode, here’s Ariadne!
Fashion of Black Teeth in Old Japan
I’ll swim and sail on savage seas
with ne’er a fear of drowning
And gladly ride the waves of life
if you will marry me
I’ve had a sketch of this sitting in my folder for a while now, and galtenoble’s gorgeous art inspired me to finish it! I’m so in love with these two ahh//
As you may or may not have realized, Pacific Rim is my everything. I spent a few months agonizing over what to do for a giveaway to celebrate K-Day. After the results of the poll came in, I went with what fandom wanted: A Pacific Rim Grab Bag full of surprises….
I’ll be using this to make two Gryffindor robes for eevonys and me! (So the front/hood facing will be scarlet.) We bought some suiting material b/c it wasn’t too heavy and had a nice drape. (the red is lining material)
WHAT I’M GIVING AWAYRULES:
1st Place - $50 in anime from rightstuf.com OR $50 in american eagle
2nd Place - $25 in lush cosmetics
3rd Place - a ginormous bag of laffy taffy
reblog/like this post ONCE
you MUST be following me
GIVEAWAY ENDS AUGUST 30TH
because i hate it when people post these without recipes, here are all of them. some of these aren’t EXACTLY the same, but they’re close enough to still be delicious.
triple layer brownie cake / cherry bliss brownie / chocolate truffle layer cake / snickers peanut butter brownie ice cream cake / surprise inside ice cream balls / chocolate filled cream puffs / brownie cookies / chocolate snickers cake / chocolate lasagna / double chocolate brownies
Give me now pls
The world is coming to an end. So where would you rather die? Here? or in a Jaeger!
just made something
HOW TO: Applying False Eyelashes
Learning to apply lashes can be a difficult task for beginners, so today I’m going to tell you a few tips on how to apply them quickly and easily.
- Don’t get discouraged. It can take many attempts before you’ll be able to put them on successfully. Visit your local beauty store and get a few pairs of the cheap kinds- since these will be just for practice.
- Make sure you use a good lash glue. Clear or colored lash glues generally work the best.
- Cut your lashes to the right size for your eyes! I cannot stress this enough. Your lashes should never go past the end of your eyelids.
- Put mascara on. You want to do this before you apply false lashes so they blend better.
- Apply some of the lash glue onto a q-tip, then run your lash over the glue. Sometimes, trying to put glue directly onto the lash can be a bit messy. Wait 10-20 seconds for the glue to get tacky.
- Use either your fingers or tweezers to place them as close to your lash line as possible. It’s okay if it’s not exact.
- Get a damp q-tip and use it to push your lash into place. Slightly damp q-tips will allow you to get it exactly where you want it without them sticking to you.
- Use tweezers to pinch them onto your natural lash line. Be very careful that you don’t accidentally pinch your own lid or rip out an eyelash. I recommend slanted tweezers for this.
- Let them dry and adjust to how they feel. False lashes can feel weird the first time you wear them, so make sure you give yourself time to get used to it.
- Practice. You probably wont get it right the first time, but that’s okay. Just be patient and you’ll get the hang of it.
Once you’ve learned how to apply them, I recommend using good quality lashes such as the ones by Ardelle or Andrea. For glue, Duo is always a good brand- though any clear glue will do just fine.
HAVE YOU BEEN INVITED TO A FANCY-ASS DINNER PARTY? DO YOU THINK WINE TASTES SHITTY AND YOU CAN’T SEE WHY PEOPLE THINK SIPPING NASTY-ASS CRAP IS CLASSY?
WELL PULL UP YOUR BRITCHES, BECAUSE IT’S TIME TO EDUCATE YOUR PEASANT ASS.
HERE ARE SOME WINES THAT EVEN WINE-HATERS CAN…